Education and leadership formation
We offer a range of ongoing educational and individual mentoring programs for leaders in public office, public policy institutions and the church, including for mission-oriented staffers to those serving in public office.
The ICLN Academy offers specially designed online or onsite courses throughout the year, allowing for flexible timing arrangements and manageable time investment required for preparation and participation.
We provide three tracks of courses:
- Certificate Program: a core curriculum of 12 courses is to be completed online or onsite over a period of 2-3 years in a career-accompanying setup, leading to an official ICLN Academy “Certificate in Public Leadership Studies”. Courses can also be attended individually.
- Degree Program: a core curriculum of courses taught in a career-accompanying setup with blocked residential (three extended weekends), self-study and online modules to be completed over a period of approximately 18 months and a concluding thesis, leading to an accredited “Masters in Law, Economics and Politics”, granted by ITI Catholic University in Austria in cooperation with the ICLN Academy. Comparable in setup with an Executive MBA program.
- Special Courses: tailor-made online or onsite courses upon request by individual persons, groups, governments or organizations, or offered specifically related to current affairs.
Upcoming Academy Webinars (4pm Central European Time):
- 13/14/21/28 October 2021: “Christian Leadership in Public Office I”
- 1/2/9/16 December 2021: “Principles of Law and Justice”
- 16/17/24/28 February 2022: “General Ethics for Political Leaders”
- 9/10/17/24 March 2022: “Christian Leadership in Public Office II”
- 4/5/12/19 May 2022: “The Purpose of Education and the Role of the State”
The ICLN Academy podcast channel “the Educated Leader” focuses on questions of leadership, law, politics and ethics and is free of charge: https://iclnacademy.buzzsprout.com. You may also access our podcasts through Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon and many other channels.
The ICLN Mentoring Program provides leaders with individualized accompaniment on a regular basis through one-on-one meetings with an experienced ICLN mentor in-person and through phone calls and video meetings. This includes the mentor following the mentored person in his/her professional endeavors and providing feedback as well as useful reading material and other formation suggestions. Mentoring packages are flexible and tailor-made. Please contact office(at)icln.at for a detailed mentoring overview and pricing. More information can be found here